As I'm driving, mainly at higher speeds, 40 - 70 mph, the car loses all power. The tach drops to 5 then it dies. It's like there is a shut off swithch. I'm not sure if it is doing this when it tries to go into overdrive or if it is already in overdrive when it does this. It will start back up when I can get pulled over put it in park and remove the key and put it back in.
While driving at a maintained speed it will shut down then die. on 1998 Mercedes-Benz ML320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML320 Questions
- The smog test was done which is done by running the engine at 2500 rpm in
- Engine doest run smooth and its not pulling as it should.
- How much does it cost to fix the break line on my ml
- The engine goes off a few minutes after it starts and will require up to 30 minutes before it can be restarted again on 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML320
- The engine goes off a few minutes after sit starts and will require up to 30 minutes before it can be restarted again