I can hear the fuel pump , I have a new starter and battery is fully charged . It also has no codes I bought a diagnostic code reader . I have not checked any sensors .
While driving about 70 mph my truck died and now will not start. on 1999 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.