While driving 1991 toyota corolla, heard noise pulled over and the wheels locked up what is it?
While driving 1991 Toyota Corolla wheels locked up on 1991 Toyota Corolla
1 answerMarch 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +