do you have to take off crank pully???
which way does the bolt turn to get off of a crank pully on 1990 BMW 325i
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($974 - 1,192) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($203 - 278) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Saint Helen, MI
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Forest Hill, WV
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($398 - 411) in Brookhaven, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,475 - 4,146) in Blanchester, OH