do you have to take off crank pully???
which way does the bolt turn to get off of a crank pully on 1990 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
- Car won't start. Temp shows vehicle is overheating but it is not.
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($493 - 641) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($261 - 345) in Saint Helen, MI
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Forest Hill, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($307 - 373) in Brookhaven, PA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,097 - 1,635) in Blanchester, OH