originally, Ford recommended 75W-140 synthetic. My Ford Master Tech. Friend says it is better to use 80W-90 regular diff. Oil because 75W-140 gets too thin in use. Have you heard of this? Which do you recommend?
Which rear differential oil is currently recommended for 9.75 inch standard diff on 2001 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Truck has a humming sound Iberia engine compartment when vehicle is turned off
- have code P0345 & P0349 how fix the problem?
- Overheating. NO antifreeze leaking. Replaced thermostat.
- towers 1 and 6 on coil pack are not firing
- Vehicle continues to flash check engine & service light and locks into 3rd gear.