originally, Ford recommended 75W-140 synthetic. My Ford Master Tech. Friend says it is better to use 80W-90 regular diff. Oil because 75W-140 gets too thin in use. Have you heard of this? Which do you recommend?
Which rear differential oil is currently recommended for 9.75 inch standard diff on 2001 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- what will make a truck cut off just sitting a red light
- while driving the temp gage dropped to cold and car ran bad continues to go back
- While driving at normal operating the temperature gauge bottoms out to the cold
- How often should I take my car in for a service?
- I have a '97 Expedition. Is there any way to increase the MPG without huge modif