My truck Goes through cycles.... As in I just went nine months and didn't have a single issue... Now all of a sudden it does it two or three times a day.... It Ashlight if I leave the key all the way in the ignition And set my alarm when I exit the vehicle, When I go to started again it will nine out of 10 times start.... I'm baffled and cannot find anyone to help.... I'll take any advice someone please help!!! Thanks
Which passlock system does my truck have and how to fix it? on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($138 - 191) in Worcester, NY
- PCV Valve Replacement ($50 - 65) in Keldron, SD
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bedrock, CO
- 115,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Beachwood, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,058 - 2,039) in Rineyville, KY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($377 - 555) in Hastings, FL