My truck Goes through cycles.... As in I just went nine months and didn't have a single issue... Now all of a sudden it does it two or three times a day.... It Ashlight if I leave the key all the way in the ignition And set my alarm when I exit the vehicle, When I go to started again it will nine out of 10 times start.... I'm baffled and cannot find anyone to help.... I'll take any advice someone please help!!! Thanks
Which passlock system does my truck have and how to fix it? on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
Asked by for the 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Where is the shift interlock solenoid located on the floor version?
- We had to put ball valves on the heater lines because the heat won't shut off ..
- My engine wont heat up. What could problem be?
- 1999 bravada heater blows hot then cold it just goes back and forth every 10sec
- The rear running lights power windows and locks won't work all fuses good
2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($408 - $564) in Worcester, NY
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Keldron, SD
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($262 - $343) in Bedrock, CO
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $114) in Beachwood, OH
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($98 - $120) in Rineyville, KY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($214 - $248) in Hastings, FL