I live in Sacramento ca.
which oil viscosity is really best on 2004 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
- Is a knock sensor a costly repair?
- My passenger windows go up slow and 2 of my garage door buttons don't work.
2004 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($174 - 319) in Hurley, WI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($504 - 681) in Dawsonville, GA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($312 - 395) in Sidney, KY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Amo, IN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($313 - 776) in Cobleskill, NY
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($419 - 569) in Sharon Springs, NY