I have 65,000 miles on my car. When is it ok to start using 10W30 oil? It seems to be the common one used by most cars after a time. Right or wrong? Thanks.
Which oil to use. on 2005 Hyundai Sonata
2 answersDecember 30, 2014
2 answersMarch 06, 2012
2 answersApril 23, 2009
1 answerAugust 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
2005 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oglala, SD
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($675 - 1,134) in Interlachen, FL
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 45) in Boston, NY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($485 - 596) in Saint Michaels, MD
- Horn Replacement ($104 - 115) in Charlestown, MD
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($29 - 50) in Deer Lodge, MT