i checking fuses and i think i put the thermostat fuse in slot 68 - before i was around the block the thermostat light came on so i mapped everything and it looks like it should be in slot 69 can anyone confirm? i don't want to start my car on fire which the manual says can happen
which fuse slot is for the thermostat is it slot 68, or slot 69? on 2006 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
2006 BMW 325i Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($493 - 641) in Bula, TX
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Royal, NE
- 90,000 Mile Service ($305 - 432) in El Campo, TX
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Many Farms, AZ
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($104 - 122) in Point Lookout, MO
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($85 - 131) in Hecker, IL