i checking fuses and i think i put the thermostat fuse in slot 68 - before i was around the block the thermostat light came on so i mapped everything and it looks like it should be in slot 69 can anyone confirm? i don't want to start my car on fire which the manual says can happen
which fuse slot is for the thermostat is it slot 68, or slot 69? on 2006 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
2006 BMW 325i Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Bula, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($471 - 598) in Royal, NE
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($380 - 670) in El Campo, TX
- EGR Valve Replacement ($246 - 325) in Many Farms, AZ
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($169 - 189) in Point Lookout, MO
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($201 - 247) in Hecker, IL