i checking fuses and i think i put the thermostat fuse in slot 68 - before i was around the block the thermostat light came on so i mapped everything and it looks like it should be in slot 69 can anyone confirm? i don't want to start my car on fire which the manual says can happen
which fuse slot is for the thermostat is it slot 68, or slot 69? on 2006 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- if oil pan gasket leak not repaired right can this damage clutch?
- How to fix side morrors that will not movi
- When I first get going in my car the break pedal jolts/clunks. Only once p/drive
- When I start my car it make a loud ticking sound? What causes this?
- Transmission works fine when fluid is full, but can't find the leak!