The lights are out for right half of the directional vent dial and all the interior fan dial, as well as the light that indicates the cruise control is on. What do I need to replace?
Which fuse-module is for the interior fan-the vent fan dials? Mine are dark. on 2000 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2000 Ford Focus Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($289 - 428) in Cedar, MI
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($251 - 330) in Saint Michael, ND
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Finley, PA
- 25,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Westhampton Beach, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($241 - 296) in Peru, ME
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($212 - 408) in Richland, MS