license plate lights are out. Fuse?,which one? How do you replace the license plate lights if they're burnt out?
which fuse if for the license plate lights? on 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Heritage Questions
- code 506 idle control what is the problem, cluld it be air mass sensor ?
- If I don't let truck warm up at least 5 minutes when I put into drive it shakes and rattles. If I do it's ok until I reach 35-55 mph then it rattles and shakes again and acts like its losing power, why?
- Hay i have to trouble codes 0112 0304 and my truck is missing dose any 1 no what
- Weird sound coming from under the truck
- why does my truck sputter when in iddle?
2004 Ford F-150 Heritage Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Dover, GA
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($229 - 309) in Pool, WV
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($263 - 335) in Independence, MO
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Harper, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($786 - 825) in Hackberry, LA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Mc Daniels, KY