what is the torque ftlb to tghten.
which direction do you turn the crankshaft bolt for removel. on 1998 Toyota Supra
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Supra Questions
- Can you tell me where the ecu is located on my car? Its an automatic if needed.
- how to change screen in power steering pump
- My 1991 supra worked one day but not the next? It's not the battery, any guesses
- My supra keeps turning off when I go in neutral. What could be the issue?
- is there a pin or? that holds a manual trany in the car
1998 Toyota Supra Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($83 - 176) in Liberty, KY
- Timing Belt Replacement ($278 - 373) in Dayton, MD
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($164 - 218) in Neosho, WI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($600 - 817) in Livingston, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($219 - 316) in Lemont, PA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($326 - 373) in Lovely, KY