Several people on forums have done this with success. They cut blue and white striped wire, located in plug harness under dash, towards drivers door. Truck will not start for 10 minutes 2 or three times a week. I know little light will stay on in dash, but thats ok. No problem of theft. I want to do away with it. Thanks Bill
which colored wire can I cut to disable passlock permanently? on 2005 Chevrolet Colorado
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Colorado Questions
- Where is the fuse box (s) in my 2005 Chevy Colorado?
- how to get front rotors off.truck is 2 wheel drive.
- How many mechanical hours are involved in replacing a body wiring harness?
- Engine cranks over and will not start.
- have had a/c charge checked and a/c comp.turns off & on( 50-55deg @vent)in truck never gets cold pls help