Heater blower is straining to run and sounds clogged. Mice attack our vehicles, so I'm thinking mouse nest in the blower assembly (happened on another truck we have).
where's the heater blower and how do I get at it to remove the mouse nest? on 2003 Mazda B4000
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B4000 Questions
- I have a hesitation when its going slower if you give it plenty of gas it goes on but when going slow it misses, ive changed all firing system parts and maf sensor. any help would be appreciated.
- Why would the brake lock up when I stop, when I have a abs system
- When I switch to 4WD and drive about 2-300yds there is a loud bang, thumb.
- How to manually pop the hood?
- I need to know what size belt to by pass ac compressor.