I repaired front engine coolant leak. Now when i start truck in morn it leaks about a cup of coolant from back of engine. It puddles in bell housing and drips off oil drain plug. It only seems to do this when i start it in morn.How likely will a bad intake gasket cause a coolant leak on a cold start?
where would coolant be leaking on rear of engine 96 dodge ram 318 on 1996 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- what kind of tool is required to tighten transmission housing extension bolts?
- coil pack keeps exploding
- Have to unhook positive post before starting to get a/c to work, If not it will
- I am leaking oil out of the part where the drive shaft connects to the rear end.
- why does my truck just stop running while driving?