I repaired front engine coolant leak. Now when i start truck in morn it leaks about a cup of coolant from back of engine. It puddles in bell housing and drips off oil drain plug. It only seems to do this when i start it in morn.How likely will a bad intake gasket cause a coolant leak on a cold start?
where would coolant be leaking on rear of engine 96 dodge ram 318 on 1996 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.