fan only works on high. havn,t figured out how to remove plastic under glove compartment.have looked behind heater controls but it wasn't located there.
Plymouth Q&AAsk Your Question
1999 Plymouth Breeze Question: where the biower motor resistor is located
Answer #1GSUSMC1974 February 24, 2011, 16:16Enthusiast
the control switch knob is the resister
Answer #2goodguysdiesel from Good Guys Diesel, February 24, 2011, 17:39Journeyman
The blower motor resistor is located on the lower right side of the heater housing.
1. Remove lower right underpanel silencer/duct.
2. Disconnect wiring connectors on blower motor resistor.
3. Remove blower motor resistor retaining screws.
4. Pull blower motor resistor out of heater housing.
* For installation, reverse the above procedures.
Answer #3straightshooter51 June 02, 2013, 14:28Enthusiast
there is a relay box under the hood on the drivers side near the front, that is where most of the relays are located at. Whats in your glove box are fuses and resistors