We are working on this vehicle, which engine was frozen. We are now looking into where the alignment for the timing belt should be marked so we can get it aligned properly and see if it will start. Is this enough detail for you to answer the question?
Where should the timing belt alignment marks line up on the engine?
on 2002 Hyundai Accent
This week's top 10
2002 Hyundai Accent Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($135 - 220) in Bethany, IL
- Fuel Filter Change ($58 - 91) in Berkeley, CA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Chester, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,120 - 1,558) in Huron, SD
- Powertrain Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($44 - 56) in Thomasville, PA
- HVAC System Diagnosis & Testing ($52 - 67) in Grain Valley, MO