We are working on this vehicle, which engine was frozen. We are now looking into where the alignment for the timing belt should be marked so we can get it aligned properly and see if it will start. Is this enough detail for you to answer the question?
Where should the timing belt alignment marks line up on the engine?
on 2002 Hyundai Accent
Asked by for the 2002 Hyundai Accent
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Accent Questions
2002 Hyundai Accent Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($655 - $844) in Bethany, IL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - $103) in Berkeley, CA
- Battery Replacement ($141 - $187) in Chester, PA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($68 - $91) in Huron, SD
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($107 - $215) in Thomasville, PA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($200 - $342) in Grain Valley, MO