We are working on this vehicle, which engine was frozen. We are now looking into where the alignment for the timing belt should be marked so we can get it aligned properly and see if it will start. Is this enough detail for you to answer the question?
Where should the timing belt alignment marks line up on the engine?
on 2002 Hyundai Accent
Asked by for the 2002 Hyundai Accent
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Accent Questions
- Is there a way to get to third break light on hatchback? Some LED's are out.
- no pressure in clutch, very sudden could not shift, but it ran in 2cd gear?
- when I put the car in reverse/drive with foot on brake the drivers seat vibrates
- When cranking makes a grinding sound but will not crank
- Coil Pack resistance
2002 Hyundai Accent Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($165 - 200) in Bethany, IL
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Berkeley, CA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($224 - 377) in Chester, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($139 - 185) in Huron, SD
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Thomasville, PA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - 78) in Grain Valley, MO