and car over heaths all the time
where s the oilcooler..i have oil in water on 1998 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
1998 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($178 - 218) in Youngsville, LA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($881 - 1,123) in Morgantown, PA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($363 - 781) in Bovill, ID
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($544 - 878) in Woolrich, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($128 - 152) in Fort Garland, CO
- Horn Replacement ($136 - 149) in Honeydew, CA