and car over heaths all the time
where s the oilcooler..i have oil in water on 1998 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
1998 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Youngsville, LA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($600 - 787) in Morgantown, PA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($71 - 93) in Bovill, ID
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($302 - 408) in Woolrich, PA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Fort Garland, CO
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Honeydew, CA