I have an oldsmobile 88 / 1999 and I don't know squat about cars. Can somebody help me by telling me where the power steering fluid is supposed to go under the hood, cause friends of mine and I cannot find it.
Where power steering fluid located on 1999 Oldsmobile 88
1 answerMarch 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 88 Questions
- I hit a bump in a driveway and now the car runs real ruff and the transmission
- what makes it not do nothing I have power but the engine does nothing.
- The air-conditioning compressor ran intermittently but now I won't run at all what could be the possible problems?
- I'm changing the front subframe. What other vehicles have compatible subframes?
- I changed battery and now my air conditioner won't turn off and radio won't turn
1999 Oldsmobile 88 Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Somersworth, NH
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($235 - 320) in Claremont, IL
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($438 - 980) in Madisonville, TX
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($189 - 297) in Parmelee, SD
- Vehicle Speed Sensor Replacement ($212 - 241) in Hazel Crest, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($561 - 585) in Rio Rico, AZ