We have taken our 99 Cadillac DeVille to a mechanic at least 4 times and had it repaired twice. The first time the belt slipped off the power steering assembly. We bought a new belt and he replaced it.Then he found the cause for the problem was a leak in the power steering pressure hose and fixed that. Both of these problems cost me in total $200. Now I have found the leak is underneath the power steering pump. We know this has to the leak that's been there all along. Any idea where the leak may be coming from.
Where might the leak be? on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
3 answersFebruary 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?