We have taken our 99 Cadillac DeVille to a mechanic at least 4 times and had it repaired twice. The first time the belt slipped off the power steering assembly. We bought a new belt and he replaced it.Then he found the cause for the problem was a leak in the power steering pressure hose and fixed that. Both of these problems cost me in total $200. Now I have found the leak is underneath the power steering pump. We know this has to the leak that's been there all along. Any idea where the leak may be coming from.
Where might the leak be? on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1999 Cadillac DeVille
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Can somebody tell me what would cause a loud knock in the engine? Costly repair?
- My windows trunk gas door stop working what can be problem I bought th
- My twilight lamps do not come on when I start the car what is the problem
- Key stuck in the ignition
- Message when key is inserted> "Remove Key" "starting disabled"
1999 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($289 - 493) in Paxton, MA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($175 - 249) in Belmont, OH
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,323 - 3,048) in Cushing, ME
- EGR Valve Replacement ($605 - 780) in Addyston, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($83 - 99) in Hebron, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($258 - 847) in Wolcott, IN