We have taken our 99 Cadillac DeVille to a mechanic at least 4 times and had it repaired twice. The first time the belt slipped off the power steering assembly. We bought a new belt and he replaced it.Then he found the cause for the problem was a leak in the power steering pressure hose and fixed that. Both of these problems cost me in total $200. Now I have found the leak is underneath the power steering pump. We know this has to the leak that's been there all along. Any idea where the leak may be coming from.
Where might the leak be? on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerNovember 23, 2014
3 answersFebruary 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- p0171,n p0174 codes present when scanned. help?
- engine bay was washed now car idles to rough to be driven
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?