From what I remember it is an code 47. ABS wheel speed sensor. I have looked and looked but can not seem to find the ABS wheel speed sensor. When driving the service engine light comes on O/D off light comes on the speedometer seems to jump around 35mph and ABS light flashes sometimes. Any thoughts?
Where is/are ABS wheel speed sensor on 1995 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 1995 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
1995 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Gratz, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($1,305 - $1,709) in Harrietta, MI
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($87 - $145) in Neptune, NJ
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($807 - $1,085) in Okabena, MN
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($67 - $152) in Gordon, WV
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($88 - $106) in Keysville, VA