From what I remember it is an code 47. ABS wheel speed sensor. I have looked and looked but can not seem to find the ABS wheel speed sensor. When driving the service engine light comes on O/D off light comes on the speedometer seems to jump around 35mph and ABS light flashes sometimes. Any thoughts?
Where is/are ABS wheel speed sensor on 1995 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by Visitor for the 1995 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
1995 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($335 - 458) in Gratz, PA
- Fuel Filter Change ($82 - 110) in Harrietta, MI
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($118 - 179) in Neptune, NJ
- Universal Joint Replacement ($200 - 282) in Okabena, MN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Gordon, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($291 - 463) in Keysville, VA