From what I remember it is an code 47. ABS wheel speed sensor. I have looked and looked but can not seem to find the ABS wheel speed sensor. When driving the service engine light comes on O/D off light comes on the speedometer seems to jump around 35mph and ABS light flashes sometimes. Any thoughts?
Where is/are ABS wheel speed sensor on 1995 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 1995 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
- Abs light n alarm sound on constantly can't drive vehicle brake don't work
- Vents blowing cold air.engine stops, I put water in the radiator and it runs out
- ABS control module p/n 8954035270 replace . Is it need to programmed by dealer.
- vsc trac off/vsc off lights turn on when I put it in gear.How do I putlights out
1995 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($351 - $610) in Gratz, PA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($220 - $532) in Harrietta, MI
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($251 - $946) in Neptune, NJ
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($398 - $634) in Okabena, MN
- Ignition Control Module Replacement ($673 - $682) in Gordon, WV
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Keysville, VA