most are inside the alternator but this one is not. i have been told by several that it is whats wrong. i have changed both the battery and alternator
where is volatge regulator on 1991 Pontiac Sunbird
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunbird Questions
- I forgot how to put the throttle cable back together with the cruise control ?
- My 91 Pontiac starts and then Revs constantly without touching the accelerator.
- 1990 Sunbird Le engine stalls when under losd unless I pump the gas.
- check engine light come on after driving awhile shut off and it stays off
- Two idle problems- idling high, and almost stalling
1991 Pontiac Sunbird Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Deville, LA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Garvin, MN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($165 - 306) in Muse, PA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($379 - 518) in Pescadero, CA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($96 - 123) in New Market, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($111 - 145) in Butler, WI