1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Q&A

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Question: Where is the water pump located on my jeep?

And how do I know if it needs to be replaced? -
Answer 1
what size motorn if its a 4.ol its in the frt of your motor. it will either leak or be noisey -
Comment 1
It is a V8 engine -
Comment 2
frt of your motor but its very tight in that area -
Related Items:
whenever my jeep leaks coolant i replace the leaked coolant only to have it leak again, almost instantly. I can't tell where the leak is coming from visually. No leaks in hoses from what I can tell