my van overheated not familiar w/where parts are
where is the water pump located on a 2001 mazda mpv on 2001 Mazda MPV
0 answersApril 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- The heater will blow warm air only thru the riders side vents.
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
- Car won't start, great spark, timing belt is fine.
- The van not start crank. Over no sparg i remplece cranshaft sensor en the dis.
2001 Mazda MPV Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($158 - 192) in Gilmore City, IA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Waynesville, MO
- AC Condenser Replacement ($541 - 793) in Twin City, GA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in White Deer, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($163 - 206) in Hollis, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($119 - 151) in Ouaquaga, NY