my van overheated not familiar w/where parts are
where is the water pump located on a 2001 mazda mpv on 2001 Mazda MPV
0 answersApril 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
- Car won't start, great spark, timing belt is fine.
- The van not start crank. Over no sparg i remplece cranshaft sensor en the dis.
- Does this van have a sensor if the oil gets low enough it will just shut off?
2001 Mazda MPV Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gilmore City, IA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($269 - 345) in Waynesville, MO
- 97,500 Mile Service ($319 - 446) in Twin City, GA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in White Deer, TX
- Automatic Trans Gear Position Sensor Replacement ($279 - 387) in Hollis, NY
- Starter Motor Replacement ($288 - 559) in Ouaquaga, NY