my van overheated not familiar w/where parts are
where is the water pump located on a 2001 mazda mpv on 2001 Mazda MPV
0 answersApril 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- The heater will blow warm air only thru the riders side vents.
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
- Car won't start, great spark, timing belt is fine.
- The van not start crank. Over no sparg i remplece cranshaft sensor en the dis.
2001 Mazda MPV Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($156 - 322) in Gilmore City, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($186 - 288) in Waynesville, MO
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Twin City, GA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($329 - 396) in White Deer, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($42 - 53) in Hollis, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($173 - 262) in Ouaquaga, NY