i need to change the water pump.
where is the water pump located, on a 1991 acura legend?
on 1991 Acura Legend
1 answerMay 16, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Car still won't turn over what could be the problem?
- How do you fix the timing belt
- What is causing my car to drain the battery I replaced the alternator and batt.
- My speedometer is 10 to 20 Miles per hour slower than I am actually going. Jump
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
1991 Acura Legend Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($126 - 208) in Walcott, WY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ogema, MN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($683 - 893) in Clay, WV
- EGR Valve Replacement ($280 - 400) in Swannanoa, NC
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($397 - 503) in Seneca, SD
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($330 - 392) in Longview, TX