where is the water pump located, on a 1991 acura legend?
where is the water pump on 1991 Acura Legend
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Jill Trotta ,
May 16, 2013
The water pump on this car is located behind the timing cover. It will not be accessible without quite a bit of disassembly and removal of the timing belt.
1 answerMay 16, 2013
1 answerApril 27, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
- I turn the key and nothing happens. Battery and starter fine what could it be?
- Cost to repair valve guide.
- My driver side door won't open since I had someone change the handle and lock..how can I get it to open up..the security system shut it tight and won't allow me to pull it open..
- what is the cause to slow acceleration and how or what do I do to fix it?
1991 Acura Legend Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($235 - 323) in Walcott, WY
- 150,000 Mile Service ($621 - 818) in Ogema, MN
- 82,500 Mile Service ($107 - 166) in Clay, WV
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Swannanoa, NC
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,142 - 1,280) in Seneca, SD
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Longview, TX