where is the water pump located, on a 1991 acura legend?
where is the water pump on 1991 Acura Legend
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Jill Trotta ,
May 16, 2013
The water pump on this car is located behind the timing cover. It will not be accessible without quite a bit of disassembly and removal of the timing belt.
1 answerMay 16, 2013
1 answerApril 27, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Car still won't turn over what could be the problem?
- How do you fix the timing belt
- What is causing my car to drain the battery I replaced the alternator and batt.
- My speedometer is 10 to 20 Miles per hour slower than I am actually going. Jump
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
1991 Acura Legend Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Walcott, WY
- Starter Replacement ($487 - 726) in Ogema, MN
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,003 - 1,275) in Clay, WV
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($65 - 85) in Swannanoa, NC
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($99 - 110) in Seneca, SD
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($360 - 371) in Longview, TX