where is the water pump located, on a 1991 acura legend?
where is the water pump on 1991 Acura Legend
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Jill Trotta,
May 16, 2013
The water pump on this car is located behind the timing cover. It will not be accessible without quite a bit of disassembly and removal of the timing belt.
1 answerMay 16, 2013
1 answerApril 27, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- My driver side door won't open since I had someone change the handle and lock..how can I get it to open up..the security system shut it tight and won't allow me to pull it open..
- what is the cause to slow acceleration and how or what do I do to fix it?
- Fuel pump cycles but does not deliver fuel to fuel filter?
- Ok when I was driving down the road I lose power and could not get it to go so I shut the car off and started it back up. But parked the car and now it won't start so what do I need to fix
- Crank shaft sensor needs to be replaced