My battery kept draining, so we figured my alternator went out. However when we finally managed to get it pulled and tested, they said it was fine. that was when they suggested it may be the voltage regulator, which is apparently not part of the alternator on this model of vehicle, but we can't find it. Does anyone know where it may be located?
Where is the voltage regulator located? on 1990 Plymouth Voyager
1 more answer
1 answerFebruary 19, 2011
1 answerJanuary 09, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- what would cause frequent hesitations in how engine is running at 45-60 mph
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
1990 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($227 - 512) in Hill, NH
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in West Burlington, NY
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 153) in Sullivan, WI
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($159 - 226) in Treichlers, PA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Kimmswick, MO
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Mohler, WA