when pumping gas at the pump it won't take the gas it just spits it back out
where is the vent lines for the gas tank? on 2007 Kia Sorento
1 answerOctober 06, 2010
1 answerFebruary 10, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- I'm having trouble putting gas in tank every time you start it bubbles bacķ out
- Remote start car, get in put foot on break , car dies. Have to restart. Why?
- Sometimes when I try to pass somebody my Sorento will not downshift.
- I just changed my gearbox and gears are not changing well.
- Seat won't move back
2007 Kia Sorento Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Paige, TX
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($311 - 408) in Nubieber, CA
- Alternator Replacement ($483 - 617) in Due West, SC
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,012 - 1,235) in Star, MS
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($124 - 156) in Flatwoods, WV
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($527 - 849) in Jay, FL