I bought a vapor purge valve but cannot find where it is located.
where is the vapor purge valve located on a 2001 hyundai elantra? on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2001 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Point Pleasant, WV
- 142,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Klondike, TX
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($165 - 260) in Hercules, CA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Perry, ME
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($243 - 563) in Central City, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($303 - 396) in Germantown, TN