I bought a vapor purge valve but cannot find where it is located.
where is the vapor purge valve located on a 2001 hyundai elantra? on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2001 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($484 - 650) in Point Pleasant, WV
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($321 - 476) in Klondike, TX
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($162 - 212) in Hercules, CA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Perry, ME
- Ignition Switch Replacement ($66 - 163) in Central City, NE
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($243 - 359) in Germantown, TN