I'm trying to locate the vacuum line on a 1994 ford explorer It pops off I had to put it back on a year ago and it's popped off again and I can't remember exactly where it is under the explorer
Where is the vacuum line to the modulator valve located on a 1994 ford explorer? on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.