sometimes the turn signals work and sometimes they dont. its like they have a mind of their own...
where is the turn signal/hazard light switch and how do i replace it?
on 1996 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1996 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saunemin, IL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($131 - 189) in Tompkinsville, KY
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($411 - 567) in Sparks, GA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($449 - 758) in Cleveland, OK
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($393 - 492) in Mountainburg, AR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($2,140 - 2,246) in Shauck, OH