sometimes the turn signals work and sometimes they dont. its like they have a mind of their own...
where is the turn signal/hazard light switch and how do i replace it?
on 1996 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1996 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Maintenance Service A ($91 - 162) in Saunemin, IL
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($426 - 980) in Tompkinsville, KY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($614 - 1,920) in Sparks, GA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cleveland, OK
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,442 - 2,288) in Mountainburg, AR
- Horn Replacement ($107 - 237) in Shauck, OH