sometimes the turn signals work and sometimes they dont. its like they have a mind of their own...
where is the turn signal/hazard light switch and how do i replace it?
on 1996 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- I replaced conductor plate and car still won't shift out of 1 gear.Error P0715
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
1996 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saunemin, IL
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($230 - 314) in Tompkinsville, KY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($492 - 836) in Sparks, GA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($193 - 336) in Cleveland, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($314 - 654) in Mountainburg, AR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($928 - 986) in Shauck, OH