Blinkers will work sporadically
Where is the turn signal relay located? on 2005 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- The rear side windows how do you close them?
- Truck has a hard time starting and once started white smoke comes from exhaust
- FUEL PUMP RELAY FUSE
- My transmission shifts really quick when accelerating, and shifts really slow
- I just recently changed the fuse box alternator fuse link and battery no start!
2005 Ford Expedition Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($163 - 376) in Calvert, TX
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($264 - 309) in Bowling Green, OH
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Scobey, MT
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($476 - 722) in Otisco, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($228 - 312) in Aledo, TX
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($460 - 1,067) in Trufant, MI