I can hear the clicking under the dash near the steering column, but can't locate the flasher.
Where is the turn signal flasher located, and what is required to replace it? on 2000 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- Lights come on but won't start?
- I smelled gasoline in the garage when I went out yesterday. Stronger nowi
- ABS, Brake and traction control are lost in wet icy weather?
- replaced alt. and battery batt checked ok 12.60 vot now have no electrical
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
2000 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,621 - 2,114) in Little Rock, SC
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ora, IN
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($216 - 313) in Heath, OH
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($366 - 465) in High Point, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($126 - 497) in Whitfield, MS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($889 - 1,163) in Holley, NY