My turn signal will not work as well as my brake lights. I replaced fuses and the brake pedal switch. Need to find the turn signal flasher so i can replace it
Where is the turn signal flasher located?? on 1993 Toyota Camry
1 answerSeptember 08, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy