My turn signal will not work as well as my brake lights. I replaced fuses and the brake pedal switch. Need to find the turn signal flasher so i can replace it
Where is the turn signal flasher located?? on 1993 Toyota Camry
1 answerSeptember 08, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
- car is running hardly by 40mph even if i accelerating it much and stopped it.
- display does not show outside temperature
- How much money to invest in older camry for repairs?
- Transmission changes gears on it's own, high back to low
1993 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 115,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Iron Ridge, WI
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Lane, KS
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Chittenango, NY
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Roanoke Rapids, NC
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($67 - 110) in Duxbury, MA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,066 - 1,159) in Paxton, MA