car shifts fine most all the time and then out of the blue it wont shift right? fliud is new and filter, dip stick shows full.
where is the trns speed sensor on 1993 ford tempo gl 4cyc on 1993 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- Knocking noise from motor except when in neutral
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
1993 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($167 - 212) in Mitchellville, IA
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($76 - 99) in Vassar, KS
- Water Pump Replacement ($269 - 354) in Fedhaven, FL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($478 - 785) in Stewartsville, NJ
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($329 - 407) in Lyons, KS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($323 - 357) in Rockfield, KY