car shifts fine most all the time and then out of the blue it wont shift right? fliud is new and filter, dip stick shows full.
where is the trns speed sensor on 1993 ford tempo gl 4cyc on 1993 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
1993 Ford Tempo Estimates
- 54,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Mitchellville, IA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($193 - 509) in Vassar, KS
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($82 - 156) in Fedhaven, FL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($274 - 397) in Stewartsville, NJ
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Lyons, KS
- Battery Cable Replacement ($42 - 90) in Rockfield, KY