Found pool of tranny fluid on the ground with a triangle looking plug with ribbed inside laying next to the fluid. Is that the transmission vent? It was very clean almost like a new part while the rest of the engine is dirty. I am assuming the leak was caused by the dip stick not being fully seated. Also assuming I have a plugged vent??? I just cannot figure out where the heck the plug came from. Any help will be much appreciated.!!!
Where is the transmission vent on a 2003 ford taurus ses? on 2003 Ford Taurus
Asked by for the 2003 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- I spilt soda all over the middle console 10 min. later the heater went crazy?
- Codes that are showing are p0351 and p0353. Says ignition coils A and C.
- how to program the cluster on the dash
- When I crank my car the car studders and stops. I let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Where exactly is relay for fuel pump. I am a DIY techy but can't find it.
2003 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in McGregor, ND
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Tahoka, TX
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($214 - $274) in Franklin, NE
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($64 - $111) in Avoca, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($247 - $265) in South Pekin, IL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($202 - $256) in Tavares, FL