Found pool of tranny fluid on the ground with a triangle looking plug with ribbed inside laying next to the fluid. Is that the transmission vent? It was very clean almost like a new part while the rest of the engine is dirty. I am assuming the leak was caused by the dip stick not being fully seated. Also assuming I have a plugged vent??? I just cannot figure out where the heck the plug came from. Any help will be much appreciated.!!!
Where is the transmission vent on a 2003 ford taurus ses? on 2003 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order