The abs light and the engine light turned on and they told me it was the transmission speed sensor that I needed to change it.
where is the transmission speed sensor located? on 2000 BMW 528i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- when do i need to replace gearbox oil?
- What cause the steering column to randomnly reset to the down position?
- What is this scraping/ticking sound on engine start up and acceleration.
- No throttle response,eml,check engine light is on.
- My 99 528i bmw wont start... there quite a few codes. p0130-p1189-p0170-po150
2000 BMW 528i Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($535 - 863) in Vandiver, AL
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($301 - 845) in Barto, PA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($405 - 514) in Curdsville, KY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($203 - 257) in Richford, NY
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($53 - 217) in Freedom, NH
- Cruise Control Module Replacement ($831 - 855) in Atwater, CA