The abs light and the engine light turned on and they told me it was the transmission speed sensor that I needed to change it.
where is the transmission speed sensor located? on 2000 BMW 528i
1 answerJanuary 17, 2017
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- When i accelerate my car tends to over accelerate. Why is that?
- After driving for 100 miles, the transmission shuts down to limp mode.
- Trunk closed, but light keeps blinking with trunk open and the chime.
- Where is the automatic transmission speed sensor located on 2000 528i BMW
- What causes the brakes to be hard and the ABS light to be on
2000 BMW 528i Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($358 - 475) in Vandiver, AL
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($301 - 845) in Barto, PA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($786 - 1,101) in Curdsville, KY
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($61 - 99) in Richford, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($430 - 496) in Freedom, NH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($286 - 352) in Atwater, CA