Diagnostic codes were P0700 & P0755 showing shift solinoid B malfunction. Car shifted hard and now will not shift while driving. Transmission fluid is fine with no shavings.
Where is the transmission relay located on a 2004 Dodge Neon? on 2004 Dodge Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
- how much does it cost for oil pan replacement
2004 Dodge Neon Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($135 - 174) in Dodgertown, CA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($674 - 831) in Valhermoso Springs, AL
- Brake Hose Replacement ($83 - 123) in Lefors, TX
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Nuremberg, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($57 - 73) in New Lisbon, NJ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($711 - 1,408) in Arapahoe, CO