Where is the transmission fill plug? on 2007 Ford Five Hundred

where is the transmission fill plug? There are 2 rubber plugs

by in Plano, TX on March 27, 2010
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
2 answers 2 comments
ANSWER by , July 12, 2010
You have to remove the battery and the rubber stand that the battery sits in. Its directly underneath it. Sounds pretty silly but its there!
COMMENT by , November 18, 2010
Extremely helpful
ANSWER by , May 11, 2010
You cannot access it. It has to be done at a dealer.
COMMENT by , April 04, 2012
Sounds like a Ford Dealership Technician, don't want to tell you anything but bring it in and we will take a look at it (yeah, for a fee)!