My 2000 bravada will not shift into reverse or overdrive, and shifts hard from 1-2 gear. It won't shift from 1st to 2nd until about 3400 rpm. I have replaced the filter and fluid, which made the "service awd" light go out, but the shifting problem remains. I am thinking that it may be the control solenoid, but I am not sure where to find it. Any other ideas or tech data would be appreciated.
Where is the transmission control solenoid located? on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- 25,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Worcester, NY
- 105,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Keldron, SD
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($232 - 358) in Bedrock, CO
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($315 - 589) in Beachwood, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($299 - 378) in Rineyville, KY
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($210 - 345) in Hastings, FL