My 2000 bravada will not shift into reverse or overdrive, and shifts hard from 1-2 gear. It won't shift from 1st to 2nd until about 3400 rpm. I have replaced the filter and fluid, which made the "service awd" light go out, but the shifting problem remains. I am thinking that it may be the control solenoid, but I am not sure where to find it. Any other ideas or tech data would be appreciated.
Where is the transmission control solenoid located? on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- How do I remove the head light cover to change bulbs and what could be wrong?
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($65 - 92) in Worcester, NY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($280 - 369) in Keldron, SD
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Bedrock, CO
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($240 - 332) in Beachwood, OH
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($695 - 1,323) in Rineyville, KY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($122 - 153) in Hastings, FL