My 2000 bravada will not shift into reverse or overdrive, and shifts hard from 1-2 gear. It won't shift from 1st to 2nd until about 3400 rpm. I have replaced the filter and fluid, which made the "service awd" light go out, but the shifting problem remains. I am thinking that it may be the control solenoid, but I am not sure where to find it. Any other ideas or tech data would be appreciated.
Where is the transmission control solenoid located? on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
Asked by for the 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- what would cause gas to shoot out of the inlet when the cap is removed
- We had to put ball valves on the heater lines because the heat won't shut off ..
- My engine wont heat up. What could problem be?
- 1999 bravada heater blows hot then cold it just goes back and forth every 10sec
- The rear running lights power windows and locks won't work all fuses good
2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Worcester, NY
- Wheel Bearing Service ($108 - $146) in Keldron, SD
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($240 - $332) in Bedrock, CO
- Alternator Replacement ($230 - $365) in Beachwood, OH
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($478 - $974) in Rineyville, KY
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($103 - $156) in Hastings, FL