Where is the timing belt on a Hyundai Santa Fe 3.5L
Where is the timing belt on a 05 Santa Fe V6 3.5 L Hyundai on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Gardendale, TX
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($211 - 271) in Nickerson, NE
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 57) in De Soto, KS
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Rochester, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($644 - 723) in Blissfield, OH
- Battery Cable Replacement ($334 - 562) in Rosston, OK