Bucks at high speed, then when I slow down it bucks worse. Aftert a while it evens out
Where is the timing belt and how do I replace it on 2001 Ford Ranger
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2001 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 145,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Cofield, NC
- 22,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Odum, GA
- 82,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in El Dorado Hills, CA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($392 - 456) in North Freedom, WI
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in West Point, GA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Rhinehart, LA