how to clear fault code P0122, on 1999 Pontiac GrandAm, 4cyl.
where is the throttle position sensor located and how is it replaced. on 1999 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
1999 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($346 - 613) in Jarratt, VA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - 242) in Swansboro, NC
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($160 - 287) in Covington, VA
- Water Pump Replacement ($379 - 653) in Dunning, NE
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Parkers Lake, KY
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($922 - 965) in Varnell, GA