i connected them direct to the battery and they kicked on. i disconnected the temperature censor unit and they turned on. the temperature gauge reads in the middle. it will not go any higher, but the water boils out from the reservoir. i am thinking the thermostat is stuck and will not let water through. i am stuck on this. please help.
where is the thermostat located. the radiator fans will not turn on. on 2003 Mazda Mazda6
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda6 Questions
- Can you damage motor if oil filter hasn't been changed after two oil changes?
- I was in a car accident.. Is it possible that a floor board can be repaired
- what can cause low beam not to work, already checked fuses and changed bulb
- Low RMP (safe mode?), P2110 code, vibrating throttle plate. Replace TB?
- what is the cost to repair the thermostat