Wondering also what would be the average cost to have it replaced? How much time should it take for labor charges?
where is the thermostat located on a 2001 oldsmobile alero-2.4 motor ? on 2001 Oldsmobile Alero
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
2001 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($796 - 1,046) in Fairport, NY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lone Mountain, TN
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in King William, VA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($282 - 382) in Siren, WI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($453 - 504) in Medicine Lake, MT
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Kunkle, OH