All the autoparts websites say it is located in the upper radiator house but there is only a hard pipe straight into the engine, the lower radiator hose actually goes into a removeable part which is where I am guessing the thermostat actually might be please tell me if this is where it is?
Where is the thermostat located on a 1994 Honda Passport located? on 1994 Honda Passport
Asked by for the 1994 Honda Passport
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Passport Questions
- Vehicle is running sluggish low power on take off. when starting smells funny.
- the engine turns over but won't start
- I just replaced the catalytic converters and did tune up still no power
- will an automatic transmisson from a 99 rodeo fit a 2000 passportwiring and bolt
- Why won't the car hold a charge ?
1994 Honda Passport Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($158 - $319) in Kettleman City, CA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - $60) in Windsor, CO
- Heater Core Replacement ($600 - $755) in West Point, GA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($105 - $224) in Marietta, OK
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Lakeview, TX
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - $67) in Iowa, LA