car is running hot n their is no heat
where is the thermostat located on 200 sebring convertable v 6 engine on 2000 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2000 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($285 - 598) in Randolph, UT
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($302 - 955) in Sugarloaf, CA
- 30,000 Mile Service ($250 - 369) in Renner, SD
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($325 - 737) in Mountain Home, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($280 - 414) in Shandon, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($289 - 347) in Noblesville, IN