Puurchased the car recently has driven fine for over a month. Recently drove it out of town about 160 miles round trip and over heated. I think it's the thermostat. Car start runs fine no knocking, but if I fill with water and drive around the neigborhood it over heats.
Where is the thermostat located and how difficult is it to replace it yourself. on 2002 Volkswagen Passat
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- What does it mean when EPC light comes on?
- Feeling a small kick/jerk when car goes from 1 to 2 gear. Whats thbest next step
- I bought a 2009 vw passat. I replaced the coils and plugs. It still hesitates
- The ignition key can not be remove after put of the engine from the box
- Cost to replace the passenger side airbag POD?