no fuel getting into the gas tank
where is the the fuel pump located in a 1976 pontiac sunbird? on 1991 Pontiac Sunbird
1 answerMay 23, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunbird Questions
- I forgot how to put the throttle cable back together with the cruise control ?
- My 91 Pontiac starts and then Revs constantly without touching the accelerator.
- 1990 Sunbird Le engine stalls when under losd unless I pump the gas.
- check engine light come on after driving awhile shut off and it stays off
- Two idle problems- idling high, and almost stalling
1991 Pontiac Sunbird Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Deville, LA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($121 - 163) in Garvin, MN
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($202 - 271) in Muse, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Pescadero, CA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($18 - 23) in New Market, MN
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($113 - 161) in Butler, WI