no fuel getting into the gas tank
where is the the fuel pump located in a 1976 pontiac sunbird? on 1991 Pontiac Sunbird
1 answerMay 23, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunbird Questions
- I forgot how to put the throttle cable back together with the cruise control ?
- My 91 Pontiac starts and then Revs constantly without touching the accelerator.
- 1990 Sunbird Le engine stalls when under losd unless I pump the gas.
- check engine light come on after driving awhile shut off and it stays off
- Two idle problems- idling high, and almost stalling
1991 Pontiac Sunbird Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Deville, LA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($230 - 326) in Garvin, MN
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($131 - 172) in Muse, PA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,116 - 1,260) in Pescadero, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($213 - 274) in New Market, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($307 - 482) in Butler, WI