The cord is dangling and I want to reconnect it ASAP!
Where is the temperature sensor located under the hood? A pic would be great! on 2011 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
2011 Buick Regal Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Thornburg, IA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($178 - 205) in Granada, MN
- AC Condenser Replacement ($426 - 571) in Brodhead, WI
- Fuel Filter Change ($60 - 84) in Greencastle, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($281 - 356) in Marana, AZ
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($354 - 418) in Hope, AK